Leadership Observations and Mantras
- Peter Thiel and Warren Buffett Have Interestingly Similar Views
- IBM Co Investing in Training – Employees Staying Relevant in this Fast Pace Technological Society
- Instead of Being Interesting, Be Interested…..In Constantly Learning.
- The $6.6 Trillion Dollar Gap
- McKinsey’s: The Seven Traits of Effective Digital Enterprise
Categories to Choose
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This weekend I finished reading Peter Thiel’s Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future which debuted this past week. It was a…
Computerworld broke this week that IBM recently distributed a letter to a select group of IBM employees. According to Computerworld, a copy of the Sept. 12…
I recently read a Harvard Business Review article: The Best Leaders are Insatiable Learners. The author, Bill Taylor, discusses one of the more revered and…
Tomorrow marks the 40th Anniversary of The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) that was enacted on September 2, 1974. The history behind ERISA is…