Leadership Observations and Mantras
- Ray Dalio and Bridgewater Associates – How the Economic Machine Works
- Peter Thiel and Warren Buffett Have Interestingly Similar Views
- IBM Co Investing in Training – Employees Staying Relevant in this Fast Pace Technological Society
- Instead of Being Interesting, Be Interested…..In Constantly Learning.
- The $6.6 Trillion Dollar Gap
Top Posts & Pages
Categories to Choose
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Ray Dalio, the largest Hedge Fund Manager of Bridgewater Associates with over $165B under management, has come to the conclusion that it is important to…
This weekend I finished reading Peter Thiel’s Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future which debuted this past week. It was a…
Computerworld broke this week that IBM recently distributed a letter to a select group of IBM employees. According to Computerworld, a copy of the Sept. 12…
I recently read a Harvard Business Review article: The Best Leaders are Insatiable Learners. The author, Bill Taylor, discusses one of the more revered and…